Having moved to the Gold Coast from Brisbane at age 5 & having attended Palm Beach State School & Palm Beach Currumbin State High School Daniel is a true Southern Gold Coast Local. Residing in Currumbin Waters with his wife & daughters, Daniel's love & knowledge of the area is second to none.
After working as a qualified electrician, Daniel decided to start his career in Real Estate in the challenging market of 2010, with this experience he consistently achieves the best results for his clients all followed up by a down to earth approach. Daniel understands there is a big difference between selling the most homes in an area & selling homes for the best price in the area.
With the backing of Ray White Tugun/Elanora, one of the area’s largest agencies with 2 offices and over 25 full time staff, you can rest easy that your biggest asset is being looked after properly. When you employ Daniel as your agent you get the whole team in your corner.
Daniel's Community involvement
• Major sponsor & supporter of Currumbin State School
• Sponsor & Supporter of Currumbin Eagles Rugby League Club
• Sponsor & Supporter of Hartmann Taekwondo
• Proud supporter of Wandering Warriors - a charity initiative of the Australian SAS Association whose members volunteer time, energy & resources to provide care, support & opportunities for veterans & their families
- 2021/2022 - Premier Performer
- 2021 - 10 Year Service Award
- 2020/2021 - Premier Performer
- 2017 - $1 million in settled commission in their Ray White career
- 2016 - Premier Member (AUS)